Back to overview
- You will work with the team to develop graphical user interfaces for the HMI software for the next generation of all-digital instrument clusters.
- You will develop modules for graphical user interfaces and control the content, appearance, processes and animations of the HMI.
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of the software you develop.
- You act as an interface between designers and customers and coordinate technical details with them.
- You have a degree in computer science / media informatics or a comparable qualification as well as practical experience in software development.
- You enjoy the development of innovative surfaces (UI/UX design) or see it as your next challenge.
- You have already developed interfaces for desktop, web or mobile applications, e.g. with HTML5 / CSS, QT/QSS, WPF/XAML or another widget framework.
- You will use your very good written and spoken German and English skills safely in your daily work routine