Back to overview
- You are specifying and implementing Security software for automotive electronic control units.
- You are developing test specifications and implementing them.
- You are integrating individual components to a complex solution.
- You resolve customer problems with security solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good to very good programming skills in C.
- You understand formal specifications and how to implement them in source code.
- You are preferably experienced with Security and Cryptography for embedded systems.
- You optional know how to use hardware security modules (e.g. SHE, HSM, TPM, ...).
- You are solving reoccurring routine tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python.
- You can communicate well in German and English.