Back to overview
- You will work in a team on the development of various software modules
- One of your projects is an HMI application for controlling the processes of an infotainment functional area, e.g. navigation, voice control or online services.
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of the software you develop.
- To do this, use the software platform provided via a corporate interface
- You are a competent contact person (m/f/d) for our customers and the other specialist teams and coordinate requirements and technical details directly with them.
- You have a degree and practical experience in software development.
- You have already proven your very good Java knowledge several times in practice.
- Ideally, you are also familiar with the QNX and Unix operating systems.
- Experience in the development of graphical user interfaces is advantageous for your task
- You will use your very good written and spoken German and English skills safely in your daily work routine
- You are in close contact with colleagues and external suppliers, regardless of whether it is a matter of clarifying problems that have arisen or coordinating daily work.
-You advance your task independently and reach a good conclusion through your analytically structured working method.