Back to overview
- You are working on series production projects along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test.
- You are realizing multi core software systems on high end micro controllers like AURIX™ - TriCore MCU.
- You are implementing project specific, in parts also safety relevant software modules.
- You are implementing, configuring and adapting AUTOSAR base software.
- You are taking over responsibility for subareas or projects and realizing software functions based on customer needs.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have a good knowledge of classic AUTOSAR
- You have good to very good programming skills in C
- You are interested and motivated to develop complex embedded systems for the automotive industry.
- You are willing to support customers.
- You ideally are experienced in the areas of software design and programming for embedded systems.
- You are preferring an independent and result oriented working style.
- You can very well communicate in German and/or English.